Steering pulls left

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Denali60

Reaction score
Steering pulls left at lower speed specialy under 30mph I recently did alignment And didn't help and still pulls left what do u guys think should I do

Marv02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check you're tire pressure.

Check you're brakes measure the rotors do you have a front brake hanging up on you.

Are all the tie end rods ends good and the ball joints check the Idler arms out.

When they did the alignment did they do a 4 wheel alignment.

Has the SUV ever been wrecked before.

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

Denali60

Reaction score
I recently checked the front end a my mechanic said lower upper arm bushing need to be change do u think this is what causing left steering pull problem

clandr1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Check to make sure each of the wheels spin freely. Jack up the front and see if either wheel has more resistance than the other. Same with the rear (make sure the truck is in neutral). Should help you eliminate things such as brake system issues and wheel bearings.

I wouldn't go throwing parts at it until you confirm what is likely causing the issue.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
If you had an alignment done recently and you have bad idler/pitman arms then should have been caught during pre alignment inspection. May want to have a complete inspection done by another qualified shop and see exactly what parts may be needed. The first shop may well have been a set the toe and let it go alignment shop.

04whitetahoe

TYF PLUS!(tm)
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All that has been mentioned and.......

Hi There,

I would do all that has been previously mentioned like the 4 wheel alignment, check again (by someone else) for worn parts, tire pressure, tire/frame damage and...

Rotate your tires to see if that changes it.

Let us know the fix!

Joe

:boti:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBRKPRO