stupid volant intake

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Is the Volant intake loud?
I want one. but want to makesure along with Perf. gians that it sounds good too!

OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
i couldnt really tell ya on my truck, i had it on for 2 min then off it went bcuz the damn thing wasnt fitting right and crap.. it sounded decent mocked up, but who knows..

OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
well let me tell you how this "care package" is and if it gets here.. then ill actually test the intake for a week and tell you guys how it is.. don't buy it quite just yet :) nothing against volant or anything, but i haven't gotten anything, and without this care package, i don't think it matters and doesn't fit right :/

wigwag90

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What type of perforance can you expect from. Better than K&N or any other or about he same. I am sure it will be better than my stock intake with a homemade adapter and a K&N filter.

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
You will see a greater throttle response, I haven't checked my mileage but I am sure it has also increased. Haven't ran a K&N so I can not tell you which is better. I do know a lot of guys do no like the K&Ns because they are not fully enclosed like the Volants.

OP
OP
A

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
id rather spend the money on something that looks as good as it performs instead of running dryer hoses and making it look like hell. IMO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus

Latest posts