Suburban fender flares

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BurnsYoFace34

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So hello everyone im new here i just bought a 2007 chevy suburban 1500 with flex fuel. So its got a couple minor rust spot starting form around the wheel wells. So my question is can we fit flares from thw same year silverados an tahoes. Ive seen a couple posts about using avalanche flares. But are there other models we could use

Trey Hardy

8” fabtech icon coilovers uniballs 24x14on35/15.50
Reaction score
So hello everyone im new here i just bought a 2007 chevy suburban 1500 with flex fuel. So its got a couple minor rust spot starting form around the wheel wells. So my question is can we fit flares from thw same year silverados an tahoes. Ive seen a couple posts about using avalanche flares. But are there other models we could use
I’d shoot for the avalanche flairs beings the rear ones ain’t cut like the Tahoes rear flares are for the door opening…
Silverado flares don’t line up good with the body lines of the Tahoes I’d get some z71 style flares or if you want beefy get the bushwackers

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
Good idea to kill the rust and add a cool upgrade too. I’d look at the OEM z71 style flares.

If you want to have them painted you can purchase online, have them sent to a place like https://www.paintedoemparts.com/ and only pay for shipping one way to your house. I used them for my paint code 98U diamond white metallic for a bumper cover. Results were perfect.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juniordaboi909

Latest posts