Suburban or Denali XL?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCbarber

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
You got that right! I bought my 2005 Yukon XL SLT/AutoRide 3 months ago. Had 63,000, loaded and the Stabilitrak transfer case (you know, the Stabilitrak/squiggly line/4 Low). Dealer asking $18,900. I slid a Cashiers Check for $18,000 across the table and he SLID IT BACK!!! TRUE! He said, yes...with 175K miles it would be cheaper! FYI - did a KBB on mine = $21,874 Retail! Paid the $18,900 but incl State Inspection (a BIG deal in Maryland where they'd flunk you if it needed a wash! LOL) and 60 day warranty. Added a 4 year bumper-to-bumper w/Loaner. Already had the O2 replaced & Drivers seat fixed = $0.

Yh, I missed an 05 Denlai with 57k on it for 18k, it was a bit over my budget but I am kicking myself now, sold the following day when I called them back. That was the best deal on a low milage one I have found in the color I wanted (black).

SnowBuck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bottom line not the bottom

That would be a good price. For me, there were cheaper, but not worth it. I've spent thousands on eBay cars to get through State Inspection, and delivery, etc. This was at a Maryland Dealer, State Inspected, warranty, and I sat in it. Bought it and drove it home the same day! Beats one in Colorado for half the price! Bottom line ($) is only one factor in a purchase. Did take it back the next month for an O2 sensor and driver seat wouldn't go up & down(?) ... cost to fix (with a Loaner) = $0.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968