Suggestions on tail lights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1sikyukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im just blacking my tahoe lights out. and damn i never expected to see this many kids around my age with hoes and yukons haha.
heres mine.
P1010271-1.jpg
I added a system, black bowties, flowmaster exhaust, adding a navigation system, blacking my tails out either today or tomoro, then doing the joey mod to my headlights. Thats just the start. I really want rims and a lowering kit, it came with 20" chrome rims but i wanna go bigger and black it out. Any suggestions for a grille? preferably matte black.

Hey LIL CACAZN NICK, IF you havnt already i can smoke your lights for you with film. I c u go to SMU, let me know and for a grille hit up www.stylintrucks.com they got some sweet shit

07Z71hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
def a lot of young kids with hoes on here. ha. but i have tinted lights on my Z71 right now and dont like it so im selling them if anyone is interested. there in perfect condition and will sell them for $120.. u can go to my profile an see pics of them on my hoe.

jannypan

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I saw some on a black Escalade when I was at the dealer getting my mirror caps, and they looked neat. I was kinda hoping for something that resembled the Denali ones as they go really well on my Tahoe.

OP
OP
zach2011

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I saw some on a black Escalade when I was at the dealer getting my mirror caps, and they looked neat. I was kinda hoping for something that resembled the Denali ones as they go really well on my Tahoe.

I like how you quoted EXACTLY what I said in one of my posts from the beginning of this thread. You're smart. :Handshake:

zach2011 said:
Only thing newer than what's in this picture is the rear bowtie is now chrome. It goes a lot better with that strip.

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

Well I sorta take that back. I saw some on a black Escalade when I was at the dealer getting my mirror caps, and they looked neat. I was kinda hoping for something that resembled the Denali ones as they go really well on my Tahoe.

And its really nice to see someone my age here! haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pjoe1320