Sunroof is acting up, is the dealer full of crap?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ntxstallion

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I say good call on that one. And JB-Kwik probably would be your best bet on that one. I would keep an eye on the local yards. You may get lucky.

dwmmatt23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have this same problem in mine and boy does it piss me off, I specifically got this one for the sunroof. Dealer is crazy for there prices and what they want to "TRY" to do to fix it. I found a local company here that does customs and sunroofs and they told me it would cost @450 cause they were able to get used whole replacement sunroofs and replace it. I havent justified it yet so im still looking if there are any DIY fixes

TI13GER22

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Mine had done this and i had to hold it down, i forgot one day and the whole wind deflector broke off. it has worked ok so far, only thing is going down the highway you get weird noises from the wind hitting the back of the sunroof opening. may need to get some sort of stick on deflecter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcaphou