Tahoe Constraints 2/3/22 - looks the same

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

selectsplat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2401AA46-7917-42CE-880D-B54465DF98AB.jpeg

Looks like a few items were move to the distribution list, but still basically the same.

If you were waiting for your order to be accepted before due to constraints, you are likely still going to be waiting.

Don’t kill the messenger.

Rradford45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hoping they will pick mine up since I have no constraints on my order. Thanks for the update.

StephenPT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look at the bright side - illuminated mirror emblem, 22" gloss black wheels and all weather floor mats were completely removed from the list! :console:

ProductOfNOLA

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
View attachment 362278

Looks like a few items were move to the distribution list, but still basically the same.

If you were waiting for your order to be accepted before due to constraints, you are likely still going to be waiting.

Do you happen to have access to the YUKON constraints that came out today? I assume that they are similar, but I can't quite match up all of my Yukon options with the Tahoe options so hoping someone has access to that... I just ordered Yukon SLT Premium Package last week with no other bells and whistles with hopes to avoid the constraint blackhole. I am sure I am in for the long haul, but any intel would be great.

suburbansince87

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
View attachment 362278

Do you know if Yukon and Denali constraints will be the same? I just ordered a Denali with NHT and if the quantity to produce is the same, yeah going to be waiting a while as well :)

Rradford45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
when did you place your order?
I ordered one over a month ago and that dealership still hasn’t called me to tell me I can’t get the rear media package. Went to a bigger dealership and orders one about 2 weeks ago. He told us it could be between 3-10 weeks. Should would be nice to get lucky and it soon. I

DmaxDenaliXL

Reaction score
View attachment 362278

Where do you get this info from and how can I get it for the Yukon XL?

Yarosuav

Reaction score
For reference, I have a Duramax Denali on order, with Premium Package and Air Suspension. Dealer just called me today that the Air Suspension and max trailering package (which is part of Premium) are on constraint. If I skip those two, then my Denali could go into production right now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
21DenaliXL