Tahoe Constraints 2/3/22 - looks the same

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nick2665

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Family owned GM dealership for 33 years. Only ONCE did we have the factory mis paint an order and even then they got it half right when they two toned it instead of a solid color. I call B.S. on the dealership.
I agree. We’re almost certain at this point that the dealer screwed it up.

Polo08816

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is what you want to avoid. We ordered a Summit White Z71 from our local dealer back in mid-November. Our order was allocated rather quickly and was built the week of 1/10. The salesman called last Monday to let me know that our Tahoe arrived but was Auburn Metallic instead of Summit White. He blamed the screwup on Chevrolet and claims the dealer put in the order correctly (which we don’t believe). He was also sure to mention that he had somebody else in line to buy it if we didn’t want it. They claim we are back to the top of the list but Z71 trim appears to be in short supply now. We’re pretty upset with the process at this point.
Time to order from a different dealer.

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 362278

Looks like a few items were move to the distribution list, but still basically the same.

If you were waiting for your order to be accepted before due to constraints, you are likely still going to be waiting.

Don’t kill the messenger.
Where do u read this list at? Can u see it for the refreshed Silverado too? I really wanted different 22” rims but those are all out of stock

OP
OP
selectsplat

selectsplat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where do u read this list at? Can u see it for the refreshed Silverado too? I really wanted different 22” rims but those are all out of stock
I only received the list of constraints for Tahoe’s. Ask your dealer’s ordering manager for the weekly list of constraints. If you don’t have a good relationship with your dealer, or the ordering manager will not give them to you, go to another dealer.

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I only received the list of constraints for Tahoe’s. Ask your dealer’s ordering manager for the weekly list of constraints. If you don’t have a good relationship with your dealer, or the ordering manager will not give them to you, go to another dealer.
Oh ok, yes I have a very good relationship with my salesman and dealership. I probably bug them too much lol

OP
OP
selectsplat

selectsplat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh ok, yes I have a very good relationship with my salesman and dealership. I probably bug them too much lol
I text mine once per week, every week. In my opinion, when spending that much money, a weekly touch base should be acceptable. Also, I find that the ordering manager has much more information than just a salesman.

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I text mine once per week, every week. In my opinion, when spending that much money, a weekly touch base should be acceptable. Also, I find that the ordering manager has much more information than just a salesman.
Yea I just talked to them. The GM rep calls them tomorrow to confirm the 2 Silverado refresh orders they have allocated and going to see if I can get the 22” rims I want. This is a very small dealership, my chances of getting them are probably very low but worth a shot.

ddivinia

Reaction score
I always ask for a order confirmation and a copy of the order from the workbench to confirm he options. Sometimes mistakes are made. I am trying to order a CT5-V Blackwing and nobody will send me a confirmed order (even at 1100). I don't get it.

D.

mikew2069

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can anyone shed some light on the park sensor constraint? My Denali was schedule TPW of 2/7/22. Do you think it will get built without front/rear park sensors? I just can't fathom buying an 85k+ truck without park sensors.

Polo08816

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can anyone shed some light on the park sensor constraint? My Denali was schedule TPW of 2/7/22. Do you think it will get built without front/rear park sensors? I just can't fathom buying an 85k+ truck without park sensors.
Does it have HD radio now as well?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DwaneM