Tahoe Constraints - 3/3/22

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ProductOfNOLA

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Didn't get a screenshot yet, but Yukon had 31 diesels on this weeks sheet.

Interesting how much they are allocating to the pickups compared to suvs. Kinda makes sense to me, just sucks for us that are waiting for an allocation.
c'mon, buddy. we're (i'm) relying on your intel!!!! (no pressure and apologies in advance)

inane222

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just to verify from conversations on previous constraint posts, RSE is out for 22's?

JoeM01

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So looking at these constraint lists …. Does this mean they are not making any Tahoes with the premium package? It looks to be on constraint with no production. So if you order a Premier or HC with Premium package it will not get made right now?

OP
OP
selectsplat

selectsplat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So looking at these constraint lists …. Does this mean they are not making any Tahoes with the premium package? It looks to be on constraint with no production. So if you order a Premier or HC with Premium package it will not get made right now?
National quantity is how many they are making nationwide with this option / package.

OP
OP
selectsplat

selectsplat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just to verify from conversations on previous constraint posts, RSE is out for 22's?
All we know is that it currently can’t be ordered, and no orders can be accepted with it. For how long is just a guess, but I wouldn’t expect it anytime soon.

OP
OP
selectsplat

selectsplat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do we know if front/rear park assist and/or heated steering wheel are being included on upcoming builds? My TPW is 4/11 and I'm just wondering if anyone knows if these features will be missing.
It should say on your order sheet. If not, I would expect them to be missing.

JoeM01

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
National quantity is how many they are making nationwide with this option / package.
So the national quantity for the Adaptive Cruise / Premium Package line has been 0 for two weeks in a row. So they are not producing that package at all those two weeks nationally?

If so …. Who out there is ordering a ~$80k truck without the premium package ?

OP
OP
selectsplat

selectsplat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So the national quantity for the Adaptive Cruise / Premium Package line has been 0 for two weeks in a row. So they are not producing that package at all those two weeks nationally?

If so …. Who out there is ordering a ~$80k truck without the premium package ?
Right, the 0 means they are not accepting Tahoe orders with that option.

Since High Country, Premier and Z71s are also on constraint, I’m guessing they are mostly accepting LTs without that option.

Personally, I could do without it, but my High Country order was accepted with it, and it is one of the reasons I changed my order from an RST to a high Country, along with the HUD and 6.2 availability.

JoeM01

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Right, the 0 means they are not accepting Tahoe orders with that option.

Since High Country, Premier and Z71s are also on constraint, I’m guessing they are mostly accepting LTs without that option.

Personally, I could do without it, but my High Country order was accepted with it, and it is one of the reasons I changed my order from an RST to a high Country, along with the HUD and 6.2 availability.
Ok thank you for the clarification. Beyond bizarre. I ordered a premier with premium package and dealer said it was scheduled to go into production March 22 with delivery expected some time in April. Based on your constraints that seems off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk morgan