Tahoe Constraints - 3/3/22

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kaylabou

Reaction score
Congratulations and good luck. I ordered on 3/2 but not yet accepted.
Thank you. Just worried about the dang constraints. Some say if it was accepted, you don’t have to worry about the constraints. And some say you have to worry about them till status code 3300+. So i guess I’ll see. Good luck to you !

RichM

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thank you. Just worried about the dang constraints. Some say if it was accepted, you don’t have to worry about the constraints. And some say you have to worry about them till status code 3300+. So i guess I’ll see. Good luck to you !
From what I’ve read here it sounds like you have interpreted everything the same. I’m reading that if they assign a target production week you should be good to go. I’m new here, others comments likely more reliable

Kaylabou

Reaction score
From what I’ve read here it sounds like you have interpreted everything the same. I’m reading that if they assign a target production week you should be good to go. I’m new here, others comments likely more reliable
Same. I’m pretty new here too. Been doing a lot of reading & a lot of research. So i guess we shall see.

Kaylabou

Reaction score
Did your dealer have an open allocation available for you?

slade45

Reaction score
I ordered an XL 4WD Denali diesel with Premier package early Jan. I went to a high volume dealer. As of a week ago, it's at 3800. Invoice was created. GM Deleted moving center console, steering column lock, now 2 way lumbar instead of 4 and a promise to retrofit the auto parking sensor/rear auto braking. Fingers crossed, Should be in my garage this month.

Interesting... I have a XL Denali (6.2) with a TPW of 3/28. The only option that was deleted at time of order was the power assist steps (and the 2 way lumbar & steering column lock). So they deleted options between order acceptance and build? I was under the impression if it was accepted, it would be built as ordered and that options wouldn't get removed between status 3000 and 3400 / 3800.

Kaylabou

Reaction score
Interesting... I have a XL Denali (6.2) with a TPW of 3/28. The only option that was deleted at time of order was the power assist steps (and the 2 way lumbar & steering column lock). So they deleted options between order acceptance and build? I was under the impression if it was accepted, it would be built as ordered and that options wouldn't get removed between status 3000 and 3400 / 3800.
I have a TPW of 3/28 as well ! When did you order?

RichM

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Did your dealer have an open allocation available for you?
Unknown - high volume dealer so my assumption is the dealer has a large allocation. I don’t think they’re producing the Denali Reserve package with 3.0L diesel until late March. Order still not accepted one week later as of 03/09/2022.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BBrettman