Tahoe Constraints - 3/3/22

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SerialNo1

Reaction score
Would removing the sunroof from Denali Reserve Package be considered a special order, if at all possible?
You can't remove pieces from a package. You would need to get the individual packages that the reserve has included inside of it just without the sunroof at that point.

GTPace500

Reaction score
Hey All:

I placed an order for a Premier 6.2 early Dec, 2021: Midnight Blue, Premium Pkg 2, Enhanced Display, No RSE, No max trailer and no 22in wheels (build here: https://bit.ly/3CjmPX7).

My dealer is the largest in my direct region and receive the majority of allocations for my direct radius. If I'm reading this constraints list correctly, there is a very small allotted allocation for the Premier, but I'm looking at No park assist, No automatic cruise and No 4-way lumbar (bad back, so this would have been appreciated). My OTD cost will be 82k with tax/title/dest (dealer is only charging fees). I was hoping to have this car by April, as I'm expecting a 4th child and my current MDX is not going to cut it.

Am I insane to think that of how crazy it will be to pay a premium price for a premium SUV that will be missing premium features, will take months more to accept and build, and will be right on the heels of the next model year?

At what point do I accept that suppliers have slowed down on '22 fulfilment and are focusing on providing for the initial order of the '23s? In other words, where do I draw the line on cutting off my '22 order and wait for the '23?

altona

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Read the Premier was thought to be going back into production by April. Of course a lot can and has changed recently. Might want to wait 3 weeks or so and see of it frees up at all.

GTPace500

Reaction score
Read the Premier was thought to be going back into production by April. Of course a lot can and has changed recently. Might want to wait 3 weeks or so and see of it frees up at all.
Yeah, I'm gonna hang on for a few more weeks. But even then, the cost of the packages that are now coming without some of these luxury add-ons is still great (not to mention that the overall cost of these vehicles are at there very top given the market) and leaves little to be desired considering you have to shell out the same as a house' down payment. $50 credit for some add-ons that are hundreds (ACC, seats, etc) - sounds crazy, especially since some cannot be retrofit.

ChemEng

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Z71 was built last week (ordered 12/26):

Luxury Package
Off Road Performance Package (6.2 L)
Sunroof
2nd Row Buckets

Heated Wheel and parking sensors got deleted, but they do say they will retrofit... dealer claims for free (probably because they know the parts will NEVER be available):

1646667686163.png

But don't worry, automatic start/stop is included :rolleyes:

Attachments

• 1646667536044.png
    1646667536044.png
    19.3 KB · Views: 8

Tinker

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I ordered an XL 4WD Denali diesel with Premier package early Jan. I went to a high volume dealer. As of a week ago, it's at 3800. Invoice was created. GM Deleted moving center console, steering column lock, now 2 way lumbar instead of 4 and a promise to retrofit the auto parking sensor/rear auto braking. Fingers crossed, Should be in my garage this month.

Kaylabou

Reaction score
i placed my order with my local dealer on 3/3. Got news today that it was accepted by GM and is now code 2000. Do i still have to worry about the current constraints?

RichM

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i placed my order with my local dealer on 3/3. Got news today that it was accepted by GM and is now code 2000. Do i still have to worry about the current constraints?
May I ask what engine and package?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustGibby