Tahoe Constraints Update - 2/10/22

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AgentOrange86

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If something is on constraint, does that mean none are being built, or only a very limited number? thanks. And assume the Tahoe constraints apply the same to the Suburban
That means very limited for that week of production
Damn wish I knew this little trick 3 days ago. My new Silverado was accepted Tuesday, 2000 moved to 3000 later that day. Woulda had my salesman look at that constraint sheet for a tpw at top. I’ll have to ask him today.
My Z71 6.2L w/ Sunroof and Max Trailering was also accepted 3 days ago and dealer said my TPW was 3/7. However, I haven't seen that on paper and the GM chat has only stated that "My order was accepted and moving along towards production".

genestoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't rely on GM chat as you can get a different answer every time you chat with them! They will tell you wait while they look it up, then go chat with some other customer and then tell you whatever they fell like telling you. Monday I was told TPW 2/14/2022 Wednesday I was told GM accepted (2000), yesterday was told "moving to production no TPW yet" but code was 3300! Dealer confirmed TPW 2/14/2022
2022 Yukon SLT 4WD with Max Tow & Luxury Package 2nd row bench

Kulapiku

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Im wondering if constraints for the Canadian market are pooled into these numbers as well.

I assume that the national number is representative of whats being made that week - which would include models made for markets outside of the US, or am I wrong?

stacy1024

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Shouldn’t affect accepted orders. These constraints only apply to orders that are sitting at 1100 trying to move to 2000. If you could see the entire constraint window you would see in the top right corner that orders accepted this week have a TPW of 3/7. If your order was accepted 2/4, I would expect your TPW to be 2/28.
Not so sure that is true. My order was accepted on Tuesday 2/8 and I figured my TPW would be 1st week of March - my dealer told me my TPW is April 4. Which I dont understand because the constraint/allocation list for that week isn't even out yet. So not sure what the process is here! GM Chat still says "order accepted and moving towards production" so who knows!

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That means very limited for that week of production

My Z71 6.2L w/ Sunroof and Max Trailering was also accepted 3 days ago and dealer said my TPW was 3/7. However, I haven't seen that on paper and the GM chat has only stated that "My order was accepted and moving along towards production".
Got my TPW for 22 Silverado HC, 3/14.

Polo08816

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is HD radio still a "constraint" or is it a feature that is no longer offered?

poblack

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does anyone have a TPW for this coming week 2/14?

How long is the production of a Tahoe from start to finish?

altona

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is 2/7 week and ad of 9AM this morning it does not show built yet. They do run 3 shifts 6 days a week, so today better be my day

Crzylgs

Reaction score
Does anyone have a TPW for this coming week 2/14?

How long is the production of a Tahoe from start to finish?
I have a TPW of 2/14 and my dealer told me it only takes a couple hours on the assembly line.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tahoe guy