The 2025 GM order guide is live

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BacDoc

Reaction score
So effectively you're looking for a covered pickup....
Not really, covered pickup requires aftermarket cap and even the most expensive high end cap is not as nice as the Tahoe rear area. Plus rear access with topper/tailgait is not what I want. I like the visibility and rear access of the Tahoe.

If they sold one from the factory with insulated structure and the same rear access, window opening/full rear door wiper combo that was as solid and quiet as the Tahoe/Yukon then yes but that option would put the truck at well over $100k

Padraig

Reaction score
Thanks for posting this link!

It looks overly complicated though and I really wish they had an option for Tahoe or Suburban that had a 3rd row delete. I know that some want to carry more passengers but I think a lot of people would love to have that extra space from 3rd row eliminated. I always have the 3rd row folded down because I like the cargo space over passenger space.
Yep, dont need third row. That space is for three Irish Wolfhounds. Always folded down or in old models...removed.

Padraig

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
TY much for that the 1st was well done IMO but trying to find decent pics of all the 25 Tahoe ext. colors especially the new cypress grey?
Ya there's not a lot of info out there yet, you might be able to do a build on the gm website and see the color you picked as a photoshop

NWLa Now

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
@Doubleleive thx again might be a while until the ‘25 build is live as my ‘25 will be an order & looking @ the jet black/mocha interior as that may be the one in pics. they used for the new dash etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crow