The KidWagon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
KidWgn

KidWgn

Certified Kid Hauler
Reaction score
I almost got that grille but I think it would've been a bit much on mine. I couldn't commit to cutting up my grille for it. Come back when you have them headlights in.
I didn't cut mine, either ;)

The middle "bar" is just ziptied back out of the way. Now that I've committed to it, and love it, I will probably cut it out and paint whatever that is behind the grille, black.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't cut mine, either ;)

The middle "bar" is just ziptied back out of the way. Now that I've committed to it, and love it, I will probably cut it out and paint whatever that is behind the grille, black.

WellI'llbedamned. I'm still not sold on it but who knows. Coincidentally, I have some gloss black vinyl and have been thinking recently of wrapping that center bar to get a better visual and maybe leave it if I like it, if even temporarily.

OP
OP
KidWgn

KidWgn

Certified Kid Hauler
Reaction score
WellI'llbedamned. I'm still not sold on it but who knows. Coincidentally, I have some gloss black vinyl and have been thinking recently of wrapping that center bar to get a better visual and maybe leave it if I like it, if even temporarily.
Do ittttttttttttt.

Removing the grille is an absolute PITA, be warned.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do ittttttttttttt.

Removing the grille is an absolute PITA, be warned.

The mesh inserts? I've already removed and replaced those. Swapped the chrome for gloss black. I recall that not being easy.

I have a trans fluid cooler and those new headlights to install. I wanna have all of it ready to go so I only have to remove the front bumper cover/grille assembly once.

OP
OP
KidWgn

KidWgn

Certified Kid Hauler
Reaction score
The mesh inserts? I've already removed and replaced those. Swapped the chrome for gloss black. I recall that not being easy.

I have a trans fluid cooler and those new headlights to install. I wanna have all of it ready to go so I only have to remove the front bumper cover/grille assembly once.
Yes, those. What an absolute PITA those were.

I plan to install a trans cooler in the spring, also. So looks like we'll be doing the same mods at the same time. lol.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, those. What an absolute PITA those were.

I plan to install a trans cooler in the spring, also. So looks like we'll be doing the same mods at the same time. lol.

Maybe. lol

You'll probably have yours done before mine. I've had that trans cooler sitting in the shop for 3.5 years now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Malachismith