The KidWagon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was thinking maybe a battery or two wtf

My cordless grinder is a 20V (IIRC) Porter Cable. Some junk work bought me. Does fine for the very rare and lightweight purposes for work, though. I borrowed it once to cut some exhaust tubing at LKQ and it took the entirety of one battery. Heavier steel would be a waste of time. My cordless recip saw is an old DeWalt 18V... NiCad batteries. The saw itself is nearly mint but the batteries are junk from lack of use.

What exactly are you needing? I was thinking the lower mounts for the rear lower control arms (trailing arms). Or are you talking about the fronts?

randeez

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe? At this point I'm not even sure what Big Daddy Randy is needing.

front lower control arm, the rear mounts that have the crossmember. for lift kit you cut the part of the bracket (2 holes on each side) that the crossmember mounts to so the front diff can drop.

img_4060-jpg.jpg

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
front lower control arm, the rear mounts that have the crossmember. for lift kit you cut the part of the bracket (2 holes on each side) that the crossmember mounts to so the front diff can drop.

View attachment 412815

And you need that part that's welded to the frame with the four holes in it, from the left and right sides?

OP
OP
KidWgn

KidWgn

Certified Kid Hauler
Reaction score
Nothing much new to report here. I did finally install the grille I got like a month ago!IMG_5942.jpeg

Oh. And I installed some Energy front sway bar bushings. Once I’m sure they’re going to work out, I’ll post the PN.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Malachismith