The OFFICIAL 2015 Tahoe unveiling thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
Remember GM also went back in 2003 or 2004 when on the pickups they went from discs back to drums. There's always a reason.. we just might never know what the hell it is.

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
e5unabum.jpg

Quick photoshop. I think this is all they need to change to make it perfect. Paint the damn grille, get rid of the lower ear off the headlight.

Last edited:

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
k now color match the valance tween the fog lamps and the chrome around the windows pretty please? :)

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
Haha, Ive got cars to work on. Ill do it tonight. Its an improvement though!!

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That photo shop looks better than what they have for sure, However I guess Im just not a Fan of the new tahoe at all… I mean I was really expecting something Grand . I would still drive it over a Ford but If I could afford it I would have to consider the new Durango/Jeep . The Yukon on the other hand Is pretty much perfect If Im completely honest. I agree with most of you that the rear is a bit to squared but to each his own .

I guess I wasn't the Target market anyways :roflsquared:

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think 95% of the hatred is that lower wing on the headlight.

I don't like either wing, It reminds me of a Ford , it just looks like its depressed .

Im not a Fan of the grill either… its so blah? there is nothing to it , Im ok with the interior , ESP the steering wheel . Looks 100 times better than the hideous thing they used on the new impalas

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darkmarius