The OFFICIAL 2015 Tahoe unveiling thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LOWPRO24Z

Reaction score
Did they say the new front ends won't have the option to be colormatched? That would indeed suck. Pretty sure they'll have the colormatched option tho...

Can't wait to see these things rolling around. The interiors are gorgeous!

No I was just speculating as we know how GM can be with their nonsense decisions. The NBS has chrome front, NNBS was color matched so this definitely seems like a step backwards to me. I just don't think they would unveil the chrome front version & then have an option for color matched front imo.

But I agree the interior is much improved! Can't wait to test drive one.

Last edited:

SBK RACER

Reaction score
What happen?!?!

Interior looks car like...

Exterior is going to have to grow on me...

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No I was just speculating as we know how GM can be with their nonsense decisions. The NBS has chrome front, NNBS was color matched so this definitely seems like a step backwards to me. I just don't think they would unveil the chrome front version & then have an option for color matched front imo.

But I agree the interior is much improved! Can't wait to test drive one.

They did that with the gmc Sierra. Debut it with chrome and it has a color matched option. Here's to hope!

DwDrummer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do not like them! I think the 07-13 just got more valuable haha!:D

LOWPRO24Z

Reaction score
They did that with the gmc Sierra. Debut it with chrome and it has a color matched option. Here's to hope!

Ohhh they did?? Wow I did not know that. In that case yes let's hope GM does the same, that would help the new Tahoe/Burb quite a bit. Those headlights however, that's another story ha!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968