The OFFICIAL 2015 Tahoe unveiling thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
[yt]ShURKoo27y8[/yt]

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

I have to say now that I see it from more angles the Suburban is growing on me ... I'd still colormatch some of that chrome but overall it looks great.

The Tahoe I'm still put off by because that front end is proportionally too big imo.

Btw, beautiful wheels on the Hoe at 3:22 ... Yeti price check please? :)

b4z

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am simply dumbfounded that they went back to leaf springs. What are we going to see in the next generation AWd models? Solid front axle?
I understand the need for fold down 3 Rd row which was a sore point with the previous models, but leaf springs? That was one of the things that made the tahoe, suburban and avy a smoother riding vehicle.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
May go up against this?

This is a rendering I think.

The backs look similar.

new-2014-ford-expedition-rendering_1.jpg

2015-Chevy-Tahoe-Reveal-1.jpg

Last edited:

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like its your local dealer that sucks. I brought up the chrome handle issue on both my avalanche and escalade and dealer replaced em on both vehicles no questions asked.

krzyd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not going to read the last 23 pages, I don't care for the outside, love the interior though.

One more thing, is removing the f'ing headlamps not enough of a PITA already? I'm sure that f'ing ear really helps!:Frustrated:

Last edited:

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
[yt]s1mQnomeoRQ[/yt]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968