The OFFICIAL 2015 Tahoe unveiling thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was just thinking I'd rather light a pile of money on fire before spending it on a minivan :lol:

jleech

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
e5unabum.jpg

Quick photoshop. I think this is all they need to change to make it perfect. Paint the damn grille, get rid of the lower ear off the headlight.

This is more like it!Front grille works here!Maybe they will give us more of this;black grille with body color surround would look cool!Black bowtie also.

Last edited:

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
God, those 2015 "things" bring a brand new definition to BUTT-UGLY! :signs16: :doublepuke: :yucky: :thumbsdown: :badidea:

I don't know what would be worse: Being seen in a 2015 Tahoe/Suburban/whatever or a Chevrolet Volt. Either way, I'd have to have a paper bag over my head so no one would recognize me.

I'm going to start paying a lot closer attention to a Ford Raptor from now on.

Raptor? , now that's funny . Honestly I don't see why people buy the raptor . Its an overpriced mediocre offroader . For the money I can build a truck that would put it to shame . Its a confused child , it tries to be to many things without sacrificing anything .

domin8

Just Plinking
Reaction score
Highland Park, IL. Transplant from SLC, UT to redu
I wish I had photoshop and photoshop skills. I'd like to see a Yukon in a dark gray or black without the Denali grill, and add a leveling kit, such as a 2.5/1 and some slightly oversized Nitto Terra Grapplers. Maybe even add the tow/haul mirrors just to see what it'll look like.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
As in Honda Odyssey?

Yea. But that more for the wife. She not a truck person. Thats what she wants.

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

just need to spend a little more time with the front end. this is my first photo chop

2015burbcolormatcheddropped_zpsd9fc92cc.jpg

i'm not too impressed with my drop photoshopping abilities but the front end looks 10000000x better colormatched and headlights cleared

Iagree Serge its the new Ford Flex

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

No burb. I think he meant the space adventure.

Now this is funny

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well if that's what the wife wants then by all means do it :) one of the things that appealed to me about my wife is that her dislike for minivans is almost as high as mine :lol:

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can someone with some chop skills do me a favor?
Can you colormatch the headlamp housings below the led dividing line?
Curious about how that would look?

2015-Chevrolet-Suburban-720x340.jpg

Ben

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im scared to see this in black. I just dont think it will look good, and I only buy black cars.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Well if that's what the wife wants then by all means do it :) one of the things that appealed to me about my wife is that her dislike for minivans is almost as high as mine :lol:

You guys clearly dont know about a Swagger Wagon.:yaoface2:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MyRebel