Thermometer in mirror?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

qlc1964

qlc1964
Reaction score
What a nice find!!!!

i did find how to wire this mirror up. i got the mirror in today but

i still need to hook the grn wire to the reverse wire .

so adding up the cost for the mirror the wires,wireloom,

connectors $15.00 not bad and the mirror works

99Yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hehehe.. true story...

My boss was tired of paying for auto repairs, etc on his vehicles. So he decided to open an auto garage about six years ago...

He thought that it would be a good idea to save money to lease out a building and move both the It shop I work at and the new auto garage together.

So he went shopping, found a 6000sqfoot building, signed a 25yr lease, then moved our IT shop into 1/3 of the building, then opened up an auto garage in the rest!

This means that I don't pay for labour on my vehicles, and I get to pay shop costs on parts, and I have access to the garage to do stuff myself, except that I don't know how, I just get our mechanics, or apprentice's to fix my trucks. But I have access to the scanners, and I have access to the shops MOD.

Sometimes at work sitting at my desk, I remote into the Mech's computer and punch up MOD, select my year, etc, and just browse looking at things, until he calls my desk and yells, 'WTF are you doing on my machine, get the **** off now, before I go over and beat you!!!'. It's fun to get the old guy riled up!!! but he owes... This summer we bought a new hunter hawk eye alignment rack and hoist. I found a bluetooth wireless handheld trigger bar code scanner and hacked it into the software. So now the mech's just walk over to the vehicle, and pull the trigger on the vin barcode in the dash windshield area, and viola! He doesn't have to manually enter the vin on the keyboard to do alignments!

Anyway, enough rambling, I remembered seeing mirrors in the wiring diagram section of MOD, so I went back in, looked it up, printed it up, scanned it then posted it. Simple.

qlc1964

qlc1964
Reaction score
i got the grn wire hook to the reverse light wire. i got lucky to find this in the junk yard i went today and all of them

gone . the temp is off 2 degress off compared to the weather

channel.

99Yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score

97GT

Reaction score
man i have trying to figure out why my mirror didn't have a temp reading. thanks for the post i'm gonna look for a mirror asap!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ne44035