Thinking about buying a 2dr Yukon gt

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
K

Kool rider28

Reaction score
Walking away slowly

Went to talk the owner again and verify the a/c. It didn't work and he would not vome off the price. I had money in possession and everything. He couldn't get to go in neutral bc linkage not connect.
Well if anyone in the little rock Ar area selling a 2 door let me know

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You did the smart thing to walk away from that deal, man :Handshake: There was more wrong with that than probably the owner actually knew!

lilman

Reaction score
Give it a few weeks. He'll take $800 for it, easy. Unless he finds some other sucker to buy it. Just wait it out.

raptorforme93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good luck man! You will be much happier if you hold out and buy the truck that you want than if you settle for something that isnt quite right.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let us know how it goes :waytogo:

OP
OP
K

Kool rider28

Reaction score
93 blazer one thumb down

Checked out the blazer today. Motor seemed strong but 4wd high didn't work. Put it in 4wd low and it work. Also trans won't down shift to 1st gear. Had to manually put it in 1st and then shift into OD. Needless to say I will pass. The funny thing about the trans was that it was just rebuild and the technician said the problem had some to with electronical side. So he didn't fix it. Must be a hard fix or expensive fix because the owner didn't fix. Also the air conditioner panel wasn't connect so no A/C or radio.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you're smart to pass on that one!