Time for a little rumble.........

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got it installed and sounds pretty good. Wife drove it home and said she could hear it but wasn't to loud. Here's a lil video clip.

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

Cant figure out how to upload a video.

Is this with the resonator still installed?

wrays96

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have the same muffler and I just installed the SLP resonator delete kit and I love it!!! Im going to drive on the interstate today to see what its like

wrays96

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Goodinblack I don't have enough post to PM you back but I am very happy with my magnaflow and resonator delete kit from SLP. It sounds great on start up and acceleration but no drone or annoying sound at highway speeds. Very satisfied!!!

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Goodinblack I don't have enough post to PM you back but I am very happy with my magnaflow and resonator delete kit from SLP. It sounds great on start up and acceleration but no drone or annoying sound at highway speeds. Very satisfied!!!

:)

Thank you Buddy.

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

On a side note.............

Someone take their old stock muffler apart instead of throwing it away.

Like this.

picture.jpg

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's may drone a little but, it will definitely sound awesome.
Hah, what's going on with that muffler?

victorcleaner

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
just pulled the trigger.

advance auto parts online has these for 15% off, free shipping, and a $25 gift card. offer code H41. Ends 7/19.

cheaper than amazon prime

OP
OP
S

Sesco4

Reaction score
Is this with the resonator still installed?

Yes the resonator is deleted.

---------- Post added at 08:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 AM ----------

just pulled the trigger.

advance auto parts online has these for 15% off, free shipping, and a $25 gift card. offer code H41. Ends 7/19.

cheaper than amazon prime

This is where I got mine from. Great price and like you said free shipping.

---------- Post added at 08:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 AM ----------

Nice! Any drone?

No drone at all. We recently drove six hours on the interstate and it wasn't bad at all.