Time for a little rumble.........

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sesco4

Reaction score
Ups dropped this off yesterday. Gonna try to get it installed today. Looking forward to the new sound. Not sure how well the wife is gonna like it. Keeping my fingered crossed.
Magnaflow 12589

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 36
OP
OP
S

Sesco4

Reaction score
Hey Felix i noticed the past tense had one on your Tahoe. Why did you take it off ?

Last edited:

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very cool. I'm looking to do the same.
Looking forward to your update on the sound.

I don't think Felix has his Tahoe anymore.

OP
OP
S

Sesco4

Reaction score
Got it installed and sounds pretty good. Wife drove it home and said she could hear it but wasn't to loud. Here's a lil video clip.

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

Cant figure out how to upload a video.

Last edited:

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Felix i noticed the past tense had one on your Tahoe. Why did you take it off ?

I've had 4 GMT900's. Currently still have two but sold one and traded one. My first one was an 08 tahoe which I had this exact muffler installed. I didn't take it off, I just sold the vehicle with it still put on because I was too lazy to get it cut off and factory one welded back on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tahoe nate