Tojo's 13 XL Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
tojo152

tojo152

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh that is dirty!! When mine gets like that I know someone who can rub my tip for an hour and get it all nice and shiny!

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What's planned next?

I am gathering parts for a HID mod now..... hope to God it goes well. My first :)

OP
OP
tojo152

tojo152

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just finished doing the DL3 mirrors but looking to get some Esky mirrors. I'm all over the place. I think I'm just in a gathering mode. Buying headlights for HID mod, want to do new wheels and get a 2/3 drop, New head unit and DVD headrest monitors, Waiting on some Esky tails to pop up on here or CL.

TxTooTall

Reaction score
I just finished doing the DL3 mirrors but looking to get some Esky mirrors. I'm all over the place. I think I'm just in a gathering mode. Buying headlights for HID mod, want to do new wheels and get a 2/3 drop, New head unit and DVD headrest monitors, Waiting on some Esky tails to pop up on here or CL.

sure like that resonator delete that you did. . . . where did you get it?

HIDs . . . are you doing the cheap kit, or a whole projector mod/swap?

OP
OP
tojo152

tojo152

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sure like that resonator delete that you did. . . . where did you get it?

HIDs . . . are you doing the cheap kit, or a whole projector mod/swap?

Ordered the resonator delete from www.gmpartshouse.com. It doesn't hurt that they are right down the road from me either.

As far as the HID mod I plan on going the full route. I put some so-called HID bulbs in my last truck and believed I pissed off some drivers on the road but didn't realize what they (lights) were doing. I'm doing them right this time. It may cost me, but if you want quality it's never cheap.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ne44035