Tojo's 13 XL Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
tojo152

tojo152

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Scored some Esky tails and appliqués. Harnesses have been shipped to The Yeti and one of them wasn't working so I sent both for a tune up.

Retros waiting to be built by Black Flame Customs.

Need to find a Denali grille because the stock Yukon one stinks and I don't like it. Need to step it up with all the other upgrades I want done.

u2y7e2ej.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
tojo152

tojo152

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Robbie hooked a brother up with these monsters.
ymugapy6.jpg

So you know what comes after that.....
6ugynu7e.jpg

Now to get the third brake light and get it modified. Then everyone will be looking at my rear. Sweet ain't it?

Slow work in progress. [emoji217]

Last edited:
OP
OP
tojo152

tojo152

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed my lights from Black Flame Customs last night. JB did an awesome job. I couldn't be happier with them.

y6ate2es.jpg

ty9utavu.jpg

unu5ate9.jpg

I gotta say the process of installation went relatively quickly because of all the information provided on the forum by you guys. From following other installs to instructions on what to expect when removing the bumper.

Thanks guys! [emoji122]

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Installed my lights from Black Flame Customs last night. JB did an awesome job. I couldn't be happier with them.

y6ate2es.jpg

ty9utavu.jpg

unu5ate9.jpg

I gotta say the process of installation went relatively quickly because of all the information provided on the forum by you guys. From following other installs to instructions on what to expect when removing the bumper.

Thanks guys! [emoji122]

Cut off shots please :)

---------- Post added at 07:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 AM ----------

Find the black appliqué interesting

OP
OP
tojo152

tojo152

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Didn't take any cut off shots last night. I'll post as soon as possible.

As far as the appliqués I couldn't wait to get the tails installed so I didn't get them painted yet. I'm getting the Esky full 3rd brake light and am going to have to get it painted too.

OP
OP
tojo152

tojo152

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's the distance from your rig to the garage door? I was at approximately 30 feet. I do get some left/right separation depending on the distance

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ne44035