Too good to be true?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fast_jason

Reaction score
TeaDubya- I had a '98 Tahoe just like yours when I was a senior. I had a 6" RCD lift with 35" Mickey's put on the day before Prom. I thought I was hot stuff pulling up to Prom in that rig! I will try and find some photos rig and post them up.

You will be much happier fixing up your truck the way you want it. Buying lifted seems easier and cheaper but by lifting it yourself you know it hasn't been abused ahead of time and will be cheaper in the long run. I promise!!

blizz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dude...."stuck" with your stock? that thing is clean...make it your own. you'll know how it's been driven, you'll know what's going into and on it and you can avoid potential problems. you've got a great clean slate....a blank canvas. go with a 6" lift, 35"s and some killer wheels and be done with it.

clean454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well im going the other way
new motor cool
tranny well coulda been goining out
and the diff yes weak
but a lift to fit the 40s and the 40s themselves and rims
prolly a pretty good chunk of change right there
now i have a tranny guy and a diff guy that rebuild pretty cheap so
i woulda prolly jumped on it
sorry it fell thro
and im sure u will make urs to what u want!
good luck and post pics on everything u do to urs LOL!

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
If you ever want to buy another truck/suv/car, KEEP your 2 door and just WAIT until you can afford to have 2 cars/trucks. That's what I came up with ha.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcaphou