Too Lazy to Fix...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
I was just wondering how many of us Know about things that needs to be fixed, but has not had the time, money or it dosent bother us that bad to have it fixed but annoys the hell out of others?

Here are my issues
Alarm keeps going off ever since Wheel tilt sensor and shock sensor was installed over a year ago. everyone including neighbors got really annoyed everytime i forgot to disable motion sensor when i took the key out. My fix? Didnt want to spend a 1hr diag fee to have dealer unprogram the sensors. Pulled the alarm fuse....so far so good. Lol

Front windows Sounds like nails on a chalkboard when lowering. Fix..nothing, tried lube tracks but wont go away.

Rear windows sometimes dont work at rear window switches but fine from master. Keeping a eye out on ebay for replacement switches that are already programmed to a truck. Trying to avoid dealer fees.

Pass front Ball joint Creek. Im actually goona replace them soon with Moog greasable joints.

driver inner door hande cable broke. My fix took 2 ends of the broken cable, took a large Butt connector that fit over the 2 ends and crimped the Hell out of it. took a zip tie and partially zip tied the cabe to take up the slack and Bam. Saved myself from buying a 200 dollar door latach and inner door handle.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
My stabilitrack light flashes sometimes when I take turns due to the drop, but it does not bug me much.
My turn signals hyperflash due to LED front signals, but I am also used to that.
My drivers side mirror (not assembly) tends to shake more than average when I am on the highway, or bumping my subs hard. The passenger side one is normal though.
Nothing else apart from those. I get **** about stuff so I normally fix issues, but the above ones are just not worth really looking into at his point because it will be gone soon. :(

Last edited:

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
My stabilitrack light flashes sometimes when I take turns do to the drops but it does not bug me much.
My turn signals hyperflash due to LED front signals but I am also used to that.
My drivers side mirror (not assembly) tends to shake more than average when I am on the highway, or bumping my subs hard. The passenger side one is normal though.
Nothing else apart from those. I get **** about stuff so I normally fix issues, but the above ones are just not worth really looking into at his point because it will be gone soon. :(

My old DL8 mirror driver side did the same when I had the music up

I just need new belts because they squeek on a cold start but other than that nothing.

OP
OP
sumo

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
My stabilitrack light flashes sometimes when I take turns do to the drops but it does not bug me much.
My turn signals hyperflash due to LED front signals but I am also used to that.

Wierd my dl3 driver does that too. It also takes abit longer to deforst than the pass side. My Dl8 didnt have any shake to it. I get the Light too sometimes as well. I guess altering the height makes it a little more finiky like that. Not a big worry for me either.

ryanls1

Reaction score
What does your ride needs to be fixed

My driver side mirror shakes at highway speed as well.

Small rattle inside pillar between driver front and rear door.. Becomes annoying once you listen for it.

Belt squeak during cold start. Been warm in Dallas lately so not much of a problem anymore

rodwar254

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need to figure out where this load metal on metal noise is coming from on the rear of my truck when i go over big bumps of hit pot holes, then fix it lol...

I need one of my pullies changed since i also get the squeeky noise on cold start...

I need to get a new dash since i have the dreaded crack...

other then that shes pretty solid!

OP
OP
sumo

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
3rd row seat squeek when in the up position. A little silicone spary in the hinges, fixed it for now

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
Just finished replacing the dash, rear bearings and complete brakes all around (pads, calipers, rotors). Next comes shocks, u-joints, front CV's and front bearings.

Still cheaper than a new vehicle / car payment!

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
Well for about 8 months I have had my check engine light on and just got that fixed. After replacing parts and not fixing it.
My passenger side mirror just started not to go in when hitting the button.
Also need to replace my LED license plate bulbs. Freaking thing flashes like strobes for some reason (anyone got a good place to get them? I got my from a vendor on here but second order I have gotten and same issue)

But besides that nothing else.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrazyCoates12