Too Lazy to Fix...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What does your ride needs to be fixed

Damn stupid windows they all do the same lol.
My TPMS has been on for about a year lol. Just to lazy to take it in.
I also get the vibrating driver side mirror. My old dl8 didn't do that. This is the #1 thing that REALLY annoys me.
There's a rattle on the headliner right above the drivers seat that annoys me.
One of my side marker lights on the driver side headlight has been out for a couple of months. Finally ordered replacement LED this week.
And I also hate that when going over a rough road I could feel a good amount shaking in the pedals. I guess it's the 22s cuz on the 17s I didnt get it.

Sent from my iPhone 4g using Tapatalk

GM Customer Service

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My driver side mirror shakes at highway speed as well.

Small rattle inside pillar between driver front and rear door.. Becomes annoying once you listen for it.

Belt squeak during cold start. Been warm in Dallas lately so not much of a problem anymore

ryanls1,

I'm sorry you are experiencing this issue with your driver's side mirror. This may be due to the folding mechanism being out of sync.

I recommend consulting with a certified technician for additional assistance. They will be able to offer an official diagnosis after inspecting the vehicle.

Louis
GM Customer Service

YuCanada

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's nice to have a thread like this where people are honest, rather than "my vehicles perfect nothing's wrong with it!!"

-My driver side mirror motor wont fold more than halfway.

-I have a nice crack in the top of my windshield.

-3rd row squeaks when up.

-Small paint touch up in the back.

-The rear entertainment volume button ran away.

I think that's it - for now:p

OP
OP
sumo

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
It's nice to have a thread like this where people are honest, rather than "my vehicles perfect nothing's wrong with it!!"

-My driver side mirror motor wont fold more than halfway.

-I have a nice crack in the top of my windshield.

-3rd row squeaks when up.

-Small paint touch up in the back.

-The rear entertainment volume button ran away.

I think that's it - for now:p

Yea really. Figured some of the common problems we all experiece someone might have a solution or a alternative fix
for the 3rd row seat squeek when up, try lubing the Hinges with some silicone spary or wd40. That fixed my squeek.

YuCanada

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea really. Figured some of the common problems we all experiece someone might have a solution or a alternative fix
for the 3rd row seat squeek when up, try lubing the Hinges with some silicone spary or wd40. That fixed my squeek.

Thanks I will do that! When I get off my couch ;) lol! And while the subject is up.. I wish they could have tried a little harder with the 3rd row mounts, it drives me crazy how they're not flush to the floor when the seats are out :(

08z71tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if anyone figures out how to fix the stupid window issue please let me know...

JayXSP

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Mine does it when its dirty. Roll the window all the way down and clean the inside of the window channel/velvet thing that touches the window with some degreaser..youd be surprised how much dirt builds up in there...

Don't for get the rubber gasket toward the mirror and the rear of the window.

Hope it helps

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

And I love the idea of this thread..YuCanada said it! So nice to see that all the truck you think are "perfect" are really just like everyone elses!

- The blend door in the front stopped working...only get cold air..rear air works mints so ive been using that instead.

- Random squeak in from the rear due to not being able to lube trailing arm bushings

- Pass seat rattles a tad...like a leather on leather squeak...annoying due to the fact I like driving with the radio off sometimes

Jonah52

Senor ******
Reaction score
I second this. Screaming windows happen only when it's cold. But in summer it doesn't do this

How about this one? I'm too lazy to properly do the tpms relearn procedure after rotating tires? Lol.

I dont think anyone does the relearning process. what a b*tch.

OP
OP
sumo

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score

this seems to work for a little bit. Try lubing the window tracks with some silicone spray. Move the window up and down while doing it. A lot of dirt and crud builds up in there.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
this seems to work for a little bit. Try lubing the window tracks with some silicone spray. Move the window up and down while doing it. A lot of dirt and crud builds up in there.
Silicone does not last.
I used white lithium on my tracks a long time ago and they are yet to make noise again. Stuff last forever.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrazyCoates12