Took 2 new pics today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Marc_Rez

Marc_Rez

Reaction score
If that's without wax, then it's going to look insane with it.

As for car washes, I haven't been through one for at least 10 years. They're terrible for your paint (and wheels). I hope you don't plan on using one again in the future, especially with a black truck. All of the stuff that comes off of other cars has a good chance of being dragged across your car. Your paint will be looking like crap soon.

Right now, your truck looks great. Protect it!

That's really good advice! Thanks!

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

Looking good.

:Handshake:

1Agerry

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Very nice! looks like it came out of the show room!

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
I really wish someone would have told me about the auto car wash paint killer thing... :shocked: :emotions122: :shocked: :emotions122: :shocked: :emotions122:
:lol2:

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had 4 years of it.... and great looking truck bro

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some people don't consider or care about the idea of their paint getting scratched by auto washes. Personally, I'd rather have my truck go for weeks being dirty (like in the winter time) than take it through a car wash.

OP
OP
Marc_Rez

Marc_Rez

Reaction score
Thanks guys! Hey I difinitely will not be taking mines to the car wash anymore. I have a guy in Brooklyn that does hand wash/detailing for $25 and he does a really good job inside and out so I can preserve my paint job. This truck has one of the best shine when it's washed and I love it it! :rockit:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tahoe nate