Truetrac or locker options 2023 suburban RST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ndamico

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Are they any locker options available? I haven't been able to come up with anything searching on the web. I'd like truetrac front and rear.

Thanks

JR09country

Reaction score
I always wondered if the trutrac for the 1500 trucks would fit... If I had unlimited.funds I'd try to find out.

OP
OP
N

ndamico

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
We have a 24 trail boss too but I know the rear axle is completely different.. trail boss has the eLSD. I'd take air or elockers for the suburban but for what I'm doing truetrac would suffice.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We have a 24 trail boss too but I know the rear axle is completely different.. trail boss has the eLSD. I'd take air or elockers for the suburban but for what I'm doing truetrac would suffice.
you could maybe ask these guy's tomorrow if anyone know's they should, I have my doubts though with these no longer being solid axle
there is none available for any of the older ifs front diff's, I know some of the new pickups are supposed to have a front elocker

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Budzy24