Tune Up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JeRM number 9

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just recently purchase an 08 Denali XL, with 89,*** miles. I'm getting caught up on the maintenance, changing all the fluids and such. The next thing will be to replace the plugs and wires. I am partial to sticking with ac delco, as this is the wife's vehicle and reliability is my main concern. I am open to opinions from anyone that has had experience with aftermarket plugs and/or wires.

Matt06Yukon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It probably has Iridium plugs. Probably no need to even change them yet but if you do, for sure get the same Delco Iridiums. Completely worth the $8 a plug. Don't even mess with anything else, they're all inferior in my opinion.

TheFuzz

Idiot Police
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You're at 89k and change. Service interval is 100k. Change em.

AC Delco Iridium plugs, part number 41110. Go to rockauto.com, they are already half the price of most other places at $4.58/ea, plus you get $2 off per plug through a mail in rebate.

tights24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know what the gap is on these plugs?

Typically these plugs come pre-gapped. If not, you need a special gap gauge to set them as a normal old school gauge will tear/damage the tip on these plugs. I made that mistake when i went to gap some platinum plugs when they first came out. I used NGK iridiums in my Titan that were OEM and they are all set out of the box.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Open Road