Tv antenna

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tfc07yukon

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2007 Yukon with the DVD in the headrests. I was told by the dealer that their is a TV antenna availble to get TV reception. I am not sure how true this is. Is such an antenna available and if there is, any recommendations. thanks

REAL TEXAS TAHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2007 Yukon with the DVD in the headrests. I was told by the dealer that their is a TV antenna availble to get TV reception. I am not sure how true this is. Is such an antenna available and if there is, any recommendations. thanks

It's called a TV tuner. Had TV's in all of my other rides. Kenwood makes some good models. I would try to get with the same manufacture of your TVs

t-pole

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yeah, it will work, but you need a 'lockpick' and a mobile digital tv converter. I had a standard digital converter, but as soon as you start moving, the picture goes out. Found a mobile one from China. Only a couple channels are available so far though, just 2 here in Chicago. Mid year some more should be live.

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GM does NOT make a TV tuner. However, your dealer may have a shop that he deals with that installs them and they just market them as "factory" since you bought it from the dealer. Mainly they charge you out the ass and try to justify it by claiming its factory and will not void your warranty. When in reality, you can have any shop add a TV tuner and it will not void the warranty.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pnut