Twins!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

black95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yesterday me and foreverfalcon40 met up to shoot the shit , snapped a few quick pics.
2 tahoes with escalade conversions and akuza rims
picture.jpg
picture.jpg
picture.jpg
picture.jpgpicture.jpg

nytahoe

"Tha Butcha"
Reaction score
call me next time well how about in the spring time when i put my rims on
looks good guys

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you guys plan to look alike or did it just happen? Kinda weird, but they look cool.

OP
OP
black95

black95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
falcons truck used to be one of my old friends. i bought my truck and put the same wheels on it thing i would never see falcons truck again, then found his truck on the forum! the frotn end was always in my plans just because i liked the look.

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol looks good! Almost exactly alike! So whos lower?? lol

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
falcons truck used to be one of my old friends. i bought my truck and put the same wheels on it thing i would never see falcons truck again, then found his truck on the forum! the frotn end was always in my plans just because i liked the look.

So you copied exactly what your old friend did? Kind of lame, but hey whatever floats your boat...

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So you copied exactly what your old friend did? Kind of lame, but hey whatever floats your boat...

Isnt that kinda what we all do? See something we like and copy it to our ride. How many of us have done the blue interior since JK posted that install. Or any other mod thats out there.

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Isnt that kinda what we all do? See something we like and copy it to our ride. How many of us have done the blue interior since JK posted that install. Or any other mod thats out there.

Yeah ive copied a few things from people on here, but I would never copy EVERYTHING from another persons hoe. There's no fun in driving around a ride when you know there's another one out there identical to yours. Takes half the fun out of modding it, IMO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBRKPRO