Twins!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
black95

black95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah ive copied a few things from people on here, but I would never copy EVERYTHING from another persons hoe. There's no fun in driving around a ride when you know there's another one out there identical to yours. Takes half the fun out of modding it, IMO.

i was originally supposed to buy that truck but couldnt come up with the money so he got it. so i made my own. plus he only runs the akuzas in the winter. 3 months out of a year, no biggie

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

call me next time well how about in the spring time when i put my rims on
looks good guys

sounds good, always nice to meet another forum member

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah ive copied a few things from people on here, but I would never copy EVERYTHING from another persons hoe. There's no fun in driving around a ride when you know there's another one out there identical to yours. Takes half the fun out of modding it, IMO.

I can see that. I can also see looking at a ride and wanting your to be just like it. Ive got a few pics im going off of because they did a perfect job imo.

Guess thats the joy of moding!!

nytahoe

"Tha Butcha"
Reaction score
i was originally supposed to buy that truck but couldnt come up with the money so he got it. so i made my own. plus he only runs the akuzas in the winter. 3 months out of a year, no biggie

---------- Post added at 07:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

sounds good, always nice to meet another forum member

yea sounds good jason has my #

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well...BLACK IS BEAUTIFUL :)

1) I'm torn b/w both front ends. I would love to see a GMC front end with a dual ram air hood. 1 day when I get a real job with a career I will buy an OBS P/U, Tahoe or Suburban. It will be my beach buggy! Of Course Murdered Out! But with that frontend and hood combo!

2) If he got the Cowl hood...i'd kill him (j/k) I suggested it...he hates it! For those of you who know about nali/esky front ends...our mods are limited. Its either a cowl hood or a single ram air hood that looks like SHIT!

When it comes to blacking out...what options do you have?

What we have in Common:

Escky Nali Front Ends.
NY Swag...I got more swag then him.
Roll Pans
LED Lights Bars (You dont see mine bc I never installed my new one after the second rear end hit and run)
Akuza Rims...He has 17's which look alot better. I have 15's. They are my winter boots! My Summer Shoes are the Murdered FOOSE Speedsters with a lil twist!
Soon to be tinted tails! I have to tint mine
FF...he has to get a set That I offered to find him when I go junkyard hunting.

Honestly if I didn't know him on a personal level I would be pissed. But he reminds me when I was his age. Working and modding our own rides by ourselves. He gives me tips I giv him tips. Its not the first time I dropped everything to meet or help a fellow modder and Hoe friend. Vinsanity can speak for this.

What matters...Mine is better looking of the 2 :) Faster, harder hitting subs with DD in it :)

P.S. I didn't condone the esky front end conversion Bc I was gonna give him my OEM Caddy Hood but my autobody guy scrapped it. Heck I even offered to go junkyard hunting and pull the front ends off of wrecks. But he wanted to do the kit. Which the fitment looks like shit. Hoepfully with warm weather the plastic will be easier to move and we can spend hours with our shirts off re-alinging everything and then painting it.

Of course Johny boi we will meet. I'm tired of those dirty pics you send me. I wanna see the real deal :) I will only put my truck next to yours with my summer shoes on. Or else I'd be jealous!

I'm rambling bc I'm drunk...what was the purpose of this post...OOO COPYCATING...

WHO DOESN'T COPY GREATNESS?

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 PM ----------

my truck couldnt come out to play it was in the gurage wet from paint

I hope thats my execuse the next time we meet.

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

When do you wanna take my truck to school to install my LT's?

OP
OP
black95

black95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i can do it anytime, you got to be prepared to leave it there though. thanks for the clarification above. cant wait to get my shit painted one color . feels like i am driving a hoopty!!! mine will be fast as well soon. and it will be alot nicer

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SHHH dont get your panties in a ***...just bustin chops boo!

I figured we trade Escahoes for a day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SBRKPRO