Using Bluetooth audio in 2024 Yukon Denali?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

buggsy80

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Has anyone had success using bluetooth audio for anything beyond apple carplay or android auto?

BacDoc

Reaction score
I’m using apple car play and all my apps are on my iPhone. I haven’t tried anything that isn’t connected to the phone but if car play works then all bluetooth functions should work?

The Chevy app, Audible, YouTube etc all work well with my 2024 Tahoe.

What bluetooth function are you curious about?

BigdawgR6

Reaction score
I hooked up my iPad to watch Netflix but the only thing that sucks is the audio delay. Even with my phone connected, I get audio delay when watching videos. Wish there was a way to sync it with video correctly but the 1-2 sec delay seems consisten between devices.

BacDoc

Reaction score
Audio delay is fairly common on most of my newest devices. I spent a lot of money on OLED TVs and sound bars and the audio and video is top notch but some apps/streaming options I see that audio delay, sometimes it’s slightly annoying and sometimes it is very noticeable! I switched to YouTube TV for my streaming viewing and it’s mostly better than cable but for Gods sake it’s still not perfect matching sound and video!
First world problems!

OP
OP
B

buggsy80

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I haven't been able to get any other bluetooth connection to work beyond carplay and if there isn't an app for carplay (marco polo for example), that doesn't appear to work either. Worked fine under previous models.

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, no sweat. Works fine from my iPhone when NOT using car-play.
Want to test -- disable CarPlay in your iPhone settings, and just connect your phone as a phone and audio device...
Shares recent call log, shares contacts if you want, can play music, no big deal.

Did this often when struggling w/ the intermittent CarPlay connections of previous infotainment Firmwares.

apex944

Reaction score
> Did this often when struggling w/ the intermittent CarPlay connections of previous infotainment Firmwares.

previous?
I'm still having Android Auto issues where it randomly won't connect. Phone always says its ready. Truck wont see phone 25-35% of the time.
Restarting phone doesnt help. Literally restarting the truck seems to help. Again its random so hard to tell.
I recently checked to see if there was a firmware update. No luck for me anyway.

I'm wondering if the fact that the truck sees my home WiFi while parked in the driveway is causing any issues like this?
So when I pull away it gets lost? idk. Not enough time to really troubleshoot it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kraken1091V