Vette Servos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

05Yukon23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what is the swiss cheese mod? Sounds interesting

It's a really simple alteration to the stock airbox. Short and sweet - remove airbox, drill ~10 1" holes on the dirty side of the airbox (make sure drill the holes below the filter so as not to let air bypass filter) and reinstall airbox. Simple and coupled with the new filter and intake tube, let's much more air flow.

srt6.7

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
hey 05snokon i will send u a pm....iam wanting to do the servo thing to and iam in fort collins co also! thats funny.....but i been wanting to do the efi bb tune but havnt yet...

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

i thought we HAD to have a tune to use the servo upgrade? is this not true? The tune just helps with the performance of it?

---------- Post added at 01:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

whats to gather from all this stuff...billet one and what not

http://www.calspeedperformance.com/product_p/trg-7-2p.htm

OP
OP
2005SnowKon

2005SnowKon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you dont need to do a tune to do the servo from what ive gathered. Im probably going to order it this weeked, my buddy has the tool to make it easier to to with. What have you all done to your Yukon?

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
you dont but a tune will make even more the difference...i got my tune in june and had BB tune my tow haul as a sport mode and tune it for the vette servo mod so when i put them in itll be to optimal shift point nice and clean

05Yukon23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How well does the vette servo work with towing?

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk

I haven't towed with mine so I can't speak from experience but while I was researching it, they recommended the billet 4th servo in conjunction with the vette servo. The 4th allows a quicker downshift I think. I don't remember exactly but there was A TON of info out there.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thats awesome! i cant believe ive never thought of that or havent seen anybody mention it.

Quite a few guys have done the sport mode on Tow/haul, if you never tow with your truck then it would be worth it!! I towed with my truck so I passed on that option!

OP
OP
2005SnowKon

2005SnowKon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what tune from BB would you recommend getting? I dont tow often but when i do its just one quad.. Ordering my vette servo today as we speak, cant wait to put it in when it shows up

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 PM ----------

http://www.oregonperformancetransmi...PROD&Store_Code=OPTI&Product_Code=NTP-K51828C

is this the right part and everything, want to make sure before i order it

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

servo ordered, should be here by wednesday! did the express 2 day because im impatient and its only a few bucks more

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mmorris501