VIdeo in Motion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fifty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Inwas going to ask the same question. The Pac looks like you have a controller box Of some sort that plugs in to the favored system.

Where as the MVi is a reprogram of the computer.

GTPprix

Supporting Member
Reaction score
http://www.pac-audio.com/productDetails.aspx?ProductId=1345&CategoryID=34

Putting this in Saturday. MVI was what I planned on doing until I ran into this.

LGSONE
Garbage. Causes lots of issues including backup camera taking longer to come on, not shutting off, breaking features on the 2016's etc.

Have also unfortunately had people with bricked radios that needed updates and this thing was squaking on the bus during programming. Also doesn't add any features such as texting, front camera support or new video formats etc. Plus you need to rip apart significantly more of the truck to install this thing. These have been out for awhile but this is why you never hear about anyone actually running one for any length of time. Not trying to be debbie downer just hate to see hack jobs like this making life difficult for people and then spending more money again to do it the right way :)

Last edited:

LGSONE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting, the shop doing the stereo work has had no issues with them. But this is good to know. I am not tolerant of any issues, things have to just work and if it is anything but that it's gone. Thanks GTPprix, I'll have a close eye on it now. So in you opinion is MVI the only thing to do or do you have other avenues.

LGSONE