Video Monitors: Drop Down or Head Rest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

last-442

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

New here, getting a lot of ideas on what I can do to my '03 Yukon. Stupid question, but how do you remove the factory headrests? I have tried pulling them straight up but there is some resistance. On my old jeep there was a dial that would release them is this the same for the Yukons?

Thanks

brndns_hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you haven't decided yet..i say headrests too, my factory flipdown, i dread when the kids wanna watch something, cos i do use my rear view mirror...always on the lookout for the popo. also, if i was in my back seat i'd prefer to look at a screen in front of me and not at an angle in the center

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has anyone had flipdown get loose and start rattling cuz of the bass? And does it happen often?

If it's installed properly you won't have that problem. Whenever I install OH monitors, I attach a mounting plate to the factory roof braces.

Cobra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Headrest look cleaner in my opinion plus they wont get in the rearview mirror way. I have a couple of tview headrest screens in the closet. Never got around to installing but I think I want bigger now.

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Headrest look cleaner in my opinion plus they wont get in the rearview mirror way. I have a couple of tview headrest screens in the closet. Never got around to installing but I think I want bigger now.

I agree. I think headrests do look somewhat cleaner than OH monitors.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score

you wanna you wanna sell?? lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bmx_444

Latest posts