Volant Tips on Ebay for $50

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

micah

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got mine on today. Didn't notice an interior sound change. Looks great. Only $30 to weld it on at the local muffler shop.

micah

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got mine on today. Didn't notice an interior sound change. Looks great. Only $30 to weld it on at the local muffler shop.

I take that back. There is slightly more rumble when accelerating to highway speeds. But nothing to worry about if you are worried about drone. It really isn't much of a change with the stock muffler. Which is perfect for what I wanted.

quattrotman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So this will not fit a 6.2 2011 because of the size of the pipe is 3.5 in my truck right?

You need the one for an escalade. If you want it, email volant directly and ask them for it. I got it for $150 because another guy on a different forum pointed me to it. Even at $150, it's worth it IMO considering what other tips cost. It is very well built and all SS.

08z71tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I paid $40 for the install, but the guy had to do some pod's to get it to fit since I have a z71... I really like the slight sound change. Makes it sound a little bit more beefy.

I think the tip looks good, but don't know how much I like it on my truck... I'm thinking about changing the tip... The tips r Very large and I'm not sure how I feel about that...

Anybody else have an issue with the size of the tips?

grebesbakery

Reaction score
2012 burb doesnt fit remotely close to any of the pics you guys posted....What the hell!!!!

rosendo192000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if the 4.8 has the same piping as the 5.3 ? Iv done a search and iv got mixed reviews . I actually looked under my truck and it looks more like 2.5 . Any thought on this ?

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn you people! Just bought one (of the last three remaining). I've been looking (passively) at these for a while now, but just didn't want to bother with it -- and the price put me off, too. Now this thread/link shows up, and I had no choice.

Seriously, thanks for that link. What a deal!

I suppose there are only two left now, so better get on it if you're thinking about it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
res51cue