Wanted: Polo greeeeeeen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Repo503

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No I bought this truck probably a year before the first season of the wire ever aired. I bought this one...then sold it before I went to prison. Not long after I got released I bought a charcoal '06, but it got t-***** pretty bad in june. So I sold it and bought my '01 back from the dude I sold it to last august.

Repo503

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats a good deal. When I bought mine back it had 70k and I paid 8.

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats a really nice color, really like the blue and red that are that darkness as well.

OP
OP
P

PoloGreenMachine

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yea isnt there two different GM greens, polo green and hunter green?

i always thought the color i was looking for was hunter green, but i guess thats on the tahoes? not exactly sure.

I know that GM released a couple other cars in polo green like camaros, other than that its extremely rare.

Last edited:

Cobra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think there are 2 greens one is dark and dull. Whats funny is alot of people think My Tahoe is Blue or Black when they see it at night. They always ask if I painted it when they see it during the day. My Green has a mettalic flake and when clean and the sun is shining just right. I love it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcaphou