Weathertech Floor liners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pockets25

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anybody had the Weathertech floor liners. I had them in my Ram and loved them. I will be picking up a set for Tahoe in future and was just looking to see if anybody had any negative experiences for the Tahoe. Or any pics would be good too.

04silverL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have them in my 09 Tahoe. They are great. These are the first set I have owned and will continue to buy them for other cars. I got the digital fit ones, that cover more of the floor. I'll get pics tomorrow.

phileaglesfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm considering getting them for my yukon as a tan interior gets dirty too easy.

fco_gonzo

Tahoe BS Detector
Reaction score
I also have them in all my cars, they work great. The frist day I installed them we went out for a ride and my youngest child spilled her strawberry milk all over them, not a single drop made it into the carpet. I will also purcahse them for my next car.

---------- Post added at 08:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 AM ----------

the drivers side mat tends to slide foreward becuase it does not have a hook/screw to hold it in place.

92__silverado

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been looking for some good cargo area mats, these look nice I have also been looking at the Cabelas Trailgear ones. Anyone have experience with those or any other brands? At second glance the weathertech and cabelas mats are identical, just a different name on them.

Last edited:

NovaRacer

Reaction score
Any pics of installed liners?

I too am looking for a set for the Yukon XL I recently purchased. I have Huskys in my Tahoe, but with CC's in the second row of the Yukon, I like the looks of the WeatherTechs, but would like to see them installed. Their website doesn't show real detailed pics.

WB

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darkmarius

Latest posts