Weathertech Floor liners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ickey

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Where's the best place to get them at a reasonable price? I want them for my 08' Yukon.

OP
OP
P

pockets25

Reaction score
I ordered direct from Weathertech. They were doing packages for pretty good price. If you shop around they all seem to be the same price once you add shipping and or taxes.

jee123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
log on to bing cashback...type in the weathertechs, it'll send you to autoanything and buy them..you get a discount from autoanything think like 10% then you get 10% cashback through microsoft

09LTZ

Reaction score
The guy at the shop actually did it. The plastic/rubber isn't very thick, but it is pretty tough. He had done it enough times, that he did a pretty good/fast job. I think that if you did slits, they might eventually break off or rip the plastic, but that's not a bad idea either. Like I said, it's a lot better than nothing back there, but I was just surprised at the fit and such for the price

I noticed when I did mine that cutting just slits made the cargo liner bunch up and curl with the 3rd row seats in. I ended up doing the entire cutout so there was ample clearance for the 3rd row seat tracks and the mat fits great now with no curling at all.

I have had Husky's, Catch-alls and Weathertechs and the Weathertech's are by far the best ones out there. They fit better, look better and protect better.

Downfall is the $$$ you pay.......

UofMZ71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I noticed when I did mine that cutting just slits made the cargo liner bunch up and curl with the 3rd row seats in. I ended up doing the entire cutout so there was ample clearance for the 3rd row seat tracks and the mat fits great now with no curling at all.

I have had Husky's, Catch-alls and Weathertechs and the Weathertech's are by far the best ones out there. They fit better, look better and protect better.

Downfall is the $$$ you pay.......

did you do single line slits or a t slit? and where did it bunch up?

09LTZ

Reaction score
did you do single line slits or a t slit? and where did it bunch up?

Tried both ways........it bunches near the rollers and the mechanism that locks the seats. Again, i ended up cutting it out completely and its been great.

UofMZ71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tried both ways........it bunches near the rollers and the mechanism that locks the seats. Again, i ended up cutting it out completely and its been great.

well thats just :supergay:

do you have or will you take some pics of the cutouts?

fixxxer88

Reaction score
I just got some weathertech for the 'hoe. The side deflectors for the windows and the bug flectors were mega easy to install and look sharp and durable. Yesterday i got in the cargo liner. I installed it and i will say was was not impressed with the liner. For as much as i paid i thought it would have fit a little better, there's about an 1/8" gap on all sides. and there is no anti slide bumps or antyhing, just a smooth bottom surface on the bottom side.

justgurn

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have them in my HD and bought them for my 2007 Tahoe. The floor liners fit pretty well but the cargo mat is scarified to install the 3rd row seat. I cut out the entire notch out to allow the seat install. Color does not match well either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mnaolo