Weathertech Mud Guards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BobMc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've read some older reviews and am about ready to spend the $$.

May I have an update as to how they are holding up and functioning.

Thanks!
Bob

Last edited:

dheadv8q

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did Huskies - no probs here.
As I recall, there was no Z71 option for GM or Weathertech.

Brampton Mike

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I"ve had them on my 08 Yukon for over a year with no problem...the wind deflectors are crap...put them on the same time and 2 weeks ago I opened the back seat windows and one deflector flew off and busted all over the road! I emailed Weather Tec and the assholes still haven't responded...I WILL NOT SPEND ANOTHER DIME ON ANY OF THEIR PRODUCTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:Plugged::Plugged:

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
I"ve had them on my 08 Yukon for over a year with no problem...the wind deflectors are crap...put them on the same time and 2 weeks ago I opened the back seat windows and one deflector flew off and busted all over the road! I emailed Weather Tec and the assholes still haven't responded...I WILL NOT SPEND ANOTHER DIME ON ANY OF THEIR PRODUCTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:Plugged::Plugged:

That sucks, if that ever happens to my in-channels I will just pull the rest off and throw them away.

09LTZ

Reaction score

That is surprising......I have had WeatherTech wind deflectors on a few different cars and never had any problems at all. The ones on my Trailblazer have been on for 8 years.

I have also had nothing but great customer service when needed.

You may want to try contacting them again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darkmarius

Latest posts