well, hello! newbie here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oak510_tahoe

Urban Assault
Reaction score
might have to keep a strap in the car, mobbin around the 510 looking like 5-0 can be dangerous at times.

matt14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome from San Leandro. You can go with a 2/3;2/4;3/5 drop. Im running a 3/5 drop right now and trying to go lower. Yukon looks good so far. Any other plans?

OP
OP
Y

yukon510

Reaction score
nice yukon man!! haha you are gonna give all the local gangbangers in oakland a scare when you ride that up the street, that truck looks like a narco ride!

like the look though..looks bad ass...from a fellow eastbayer..

haha thanks bro, just starting the mod on this badboy..never thought there was this much sh*t you can do to a yukon/tahoe!!!

might have to keep a strap in the car, mobbin around the 510 looking like 5-0 can be dangerous at times.

werddddd alex ..but hey these are our blocks! hahaha:mexsmoke:

---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------

Welcome from San Leandro. You can go with a 2/3;2/4;3/5 drop. Im running a 3/5 drop right now and trying to go lower. Yukon looks good so far. Any other plans?

nice yukon yourself bro!

next week the trucks going in for a new paint job, popping off the ugly flares/moldings, going black!..black everything i can with paint and whatever chrome is left i might just vinyl it black as well. Darker tints and a nice drop.. what setup are you running..i want a noticeable drop with not too harsh of a ride and also streetablility without having to worry about potholes and bumpy roads..i dont wanna angle like i have to in my g35 lol..just wanna run those speedbumps over like im doing high speed lol..just kiddin about the last part!:)

matt14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha thanks bro, just starting the mod on this badboy..never thought there was this much sh*t you can do to a yukon/tahoe!!!

werddddd alex ..but hey these are our blocks! hahaha:mexsmoke:

---------- Post added at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------

nice yukon yourself bro!

next week the trucks going in for a new paint job, popping off the ugly flares/moldings, going black!..black everything i can with paint and whatever chrome is left i might just vinyl it black as well. Darker tints and a nice drop.. what setup are you running..i want a noticeable drop with not too harsh of a ride and also streetablility without having to worry about potholes and bumpy roads..i dont wanna angle like i have to in my g35 lol..just wanna run those speedbumps over like im doing high speed lol..just kiddin about the last part!:)

Thanks. If you want, you can go with a 2/3 drop and wont have to worry bout much. Are you planning on going with larger wheels? The 22's on mine rub on hard bumps with the 3/5 drop. I have the djm kit. Hit up tony (norcalss) and he can get you a quote for a djm kit or belltech. From what people on here say, the belltech is probably the closest to the stock ride. The djm 5" springs are a little to harsh for my family

OP
OP
Y

yukon510

Reaction score
I remember once me and my roomate were driving a CLK 430, both wearing our sunglasses (hes russian and im half white but we both look white) and this group of guys on corner yelled at us GOOD MORNING OFFICERS!!! ANother time we drove around the deep east in a rented dodge caliber and every group of guys on the corner would see us and stare and be tripped out. Two white guys driving around that neighborhood they automatically assume we are narcos.

hah, yeah i know what you mean..

oh btw anyone heard reviews on these headlights???

please don't flame on me hahaa..:supergay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/00-06-GMC-YUKON-DENALI-BLACK-EURO-HEAD-LIGHTS-LAMPS-XL_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem23051ec79dQQitemZ150409758621QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcaphou