What did you do to your 2015-2020 K2XX Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

buckwild27

Reaction score
Drove it 1500 miles over the weekend and managed to average 16.5mpg despite the wind. Surprisingly, it got great mileage in the mountains (18+) but once we hit the prairie and we were opened up to the wind it demolished the MPG on the way there AND back. Great vehicle so far aside from the abysmally lackadaisical transmission but @BlackBearPerf emailed my new tune on Friday so that should hopefully be resolved now.

If only they had got to me a day earlier I could have vacationed with the new tune but for some reason the GF thought it was "irresponsible" to flash the ECU in the middle of an out-of-state road trip in the middle of nowhere...
She's gotta sleep some time.

IceIceSilver

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Changed the fluid in both diffs and the transfer case. Each magnet had a little fuzz on it, not bad for around 30,000 miles since last change(s).

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
discovered that you can't flash a HMI with techline (sps2) that has built in nav to a vehicle that does not have nav, it just writes the HMI as no nav :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
in my case I have on star nav only and ya so it didn't work.....
I guess the best you will get is to unlock the vin (not with sps2) with one that came from a same model vehicle or pay these business's hundreds of dollars that write them with custom files

the 18th letter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Filled up at Sheetz with regular 88. 15% ethanol and 88 octane. 3.09 a gallon I never see E85 or this regular 88 where I’m from. Bucees even had pumps for unleaded with no ethanol.

Last edited:

Pilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Started the mods on my "new to me" 2015 Tahoe LTZ (build thread here). Swapped out the two front stock seats with two from a low mileage 2019 Yukon Denali. Replaced the worn console lid with an aftermarket one, and swapped the stock head unit with an Android tablet unit from AUCarAuto.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timothyhutson

Latest posts