What did you do to your 2015-2020 K2XX Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ok, just wanted to verify, stupid thing is possesed also in the morning it will act like a ghost is touching it, opening app's and changing the screen left/right back and forth, then after a while it finally stops and goes back to normal.
I think it might need a new digitizer

anyone replaced one before?

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like I’ll be changing out both front struts this week. Going with Arnott. I hope I don’t have any light issues afterwards and the ride is back smooth.

RST Dana

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like I’ll be changing out both front struts this week. Going with Arnott. I hope I don’t have any light issues afterwards and the ride is back smooth.
All done, no lights and much better ride. Purchased from rockauto via Amazon. Cheaper than ra’s price too.

tom3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The radio in our 2019 just started this crap too, changing screens, changing stations and channels. Works fine for a half hour or so then goes haywire. Tried pulling the fuse to reset and cleaning and Pledge treatment for static, we'll see if that helps. Looks like a fairly simple swap out for the touch screen, at least on the youtube videos. I wonder if the GMEPP warranty covers this?

tom3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What year is your machine? Did you replace the membrane and glass panel or the whole unit?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrazyBosnian