What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4WDTRK

sleeps in garage
Reaction score
Ty Fosscore. My ride is not as one off as all your guys but in due time. Bfg Mud Terrains. Ride real nice and I don't care what anyone says. I love me that road hummmmm. It really ain't too bad . And seeming that I scored them for 5 bills the set, I can't complain.
Think taillights are next on the list.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Great deal for $500!

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ty Fosscore. My ride is not as one off as all your guys but in due time. Bfg Mud Terrains. Ride real nice and I don't care what anyone says. I love me that road hummmmm. It really ain't too bad . And seeming that I scored them for 5 bills the set, I can't complain.
Think taillights are next on the list.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Thx raviel119. I spent a lot of time on this forum gathering the ideas and making it happen. Gotta love the blue ones. They sure stick out and aren't that common. Keep up the good work.

about20ninj45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed the escalade woodgrain steering wheel and escalade speedo in my denali last night......only took 4 hours lol( didnt have a steering wheel puller and the donor wheel was still attached to the steering column )

Its looking really good, i just need to dye the airback to make it all match

Pachanga02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did quite a few things, changed oil and filter decided to go with mobile 1 synthetic instead of reg oil. Changed the PCV valve, fuel filter, cabin air filters and blew out the intake filter. Lastly got some engine cleaner and got in there and cleaned the engine, and hosed it down.

about20ninj45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did quite a few things, changed oil and filter decided to go with mobile 1 synthetic instead of reg oil. Changed the PCV valve, fuel filter, cabin air filters and blew out the intake filter. Lastly got some engine cleaner and got in there and cleaned the engine, and hosed it down.
Pics or it didn't happen loll

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
simpleman76667