What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thx man. Thought I was sitting low especially with the 24s, but looks like you are sitting a bit lower? Might be your bigger wheels? You keeping the HD hood grey for contrast or color matching? Curious if your color blue is Indigo Metallic? Funny to see two blue Tahoes running almost same themes, yet so far apart when you look at all the details between paint, chrome, body parts, etc... Looking good.

2001tahoefuentes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I'm sitting at 32.5 inches fr.om floor to fender up front and 33.5 inches in the rear yea I've had the HD hood like that for like 6 months now kinda like it and yea mine tahoe is indigo metallic you are all color matched and I have bits of chrome on mine to tie it all together I really like how your truck looks tho

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

BillBlatt18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed my headlights/parking lights finally along with switchbacks and LED DRLs
b1042e054012f17c0d004f589958f5f6.jpg
befdc26e10b5c063ad1928a563e71d9a.jpg
5c6d04782f3e25ae92cb24a0719e2cdf.jpg

What an improvement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yargnits

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Northern Indiana, the land of annoying lepreachons
Replaced the right-rear lock actuator only to have it not fix the problem. It was unlocking, but not locking. Then the left-rear lock started doing the same thing so I poked around the net looking for a wiring diagram with no luck.

Decided to look for any rear-door lock relays. Popped the fuse block cover off and saw a relay "askew". Pushed it all the way in and now all doors unlock and lock again.

Wasted $30 on a new actuator from Rockauto. (Smacking myself in the head)

Now I'm researching another problem...

Aaron_L

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed a set of DNA Motoring stainless longtubes. The ones with the goofy kicked up tube on the drivers side and the fake cats in the y-pipe. Took me about 4 hours with hand tools and jack stands, and had 1 broken bolt in the head. I already had an MBRP exhaust on it before, and it had a little rumble to it. Now it's pretty fricken loud, but just under load. Idle and freeway don't seem much different, other than the pulses ringing in the headers themselves.

If the kids can still watch movies ok then I won't mess with it. If not, then I'll switch the muffler out for a Magnaflow.

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
installed an OEM engine block heater, DeGreased the engine bay and washed the tahoe.

DPGDirk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replaced the heater/& AC control module with a rebuilt ASI unit w/ blue LED's to match the instrument cluster.

Replaced the scratched & scraped buttons on the stereo with new one's.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Howler71

Latest posts