What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man that is crazy bright and looks really good. You've got a lot of mods that I do not have. Great...the project list grows once again....haha might have to pick your brain on install for this mod.

seven9st surfer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man that is crazy bright and looks really good. You've got a lot of mods that I do not have. Great...the project list grows once again....haha might have to pick your brain on install for this mod.

Thanks. And hit me up whenever, it was actually really easy. Hardest part was getting the trim tape on the LED strip, and getting it attached to the hood straight. The wiring was easy.

mmeachem

Reaction score
Finally got around to installing my underhood lighting. I might go back and add another strip downward facing in front of the firewall, though, like ezdaar's. But this is more than enough light for right now, considering I had none before. I installed the switch on the backside of the fuse box through a separate inline fuse, and routed the wire through the stock harness where I could, and sleeved it where I couldn't. Can't believe it took me this long to install this. And yes, I know my hood liner is in rough shape...

View attachment 57824

View attachment 57825
Looks great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BillBlatt18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got around to installing my underhood lighting. I might go back and add another strip downward facing in front of the firewall, though, like ezdaar's. But this is more than enough light for right now, considering I had none before. I installed the switch on the backside of the fuse box through a separate inline fuse, and routed the wire through the stock harness where I could, and sleeved it where I couldn't. Can't believe it took me this long to install this. And yes, I know my hood liner is in rough shape...

View attachment 57824

View attachment 57825
That looks so good man! Love your truck by the way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yuko04

"SquareBODluvr"
Reaction score
They are the shocker 240, upgraded to a four gallon tank. Only a couple of months old, probably go 475.00 shipped, they were 625.00 shipped when I bought them. Compressor and air tank was mounted inside the cab.
@goodnblack ? ???

Jiggy-J

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just finished up with some late night detailing while the family was sleeping. Best time with no distractions. Gotta love them though. Hit the engine compartment with some Simple Green for the first round of cleaning and degreasing. Might hit it again at the next wash to give her a second cleaning before getting a shiny coat of protection. Checked the fluids.

Gave her a wash, cleaned the wheel wells, hit the paint with a second coat of spray wax and waxed the wheels for good measure.

Looking good for the weekend. Always feels good to have a clean truck sitting in the driveway.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Always feels good to have a clean truck sitting in the driveway.

Or garage in my case...but so true!! :buffer: Mine is actually still pretty clean considering its December in the Midwest. Been too cold to detail but may fire up the heater in the garage....you have no idea what that is like though.

Just filled her up alst night with 93 at $2.49 a gallon.
@Fosscore

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
simpleman76667