What did you do to your NBS GMT800 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

treehan77

TYF Fiend
Reaction score
replaced the two burned out bulbs in my digital ac control. radio shack only had two bulbs. so of course i find out there is actually 4 out inside. i guess i suck at soldering, cause now theres another bulb out that worked when i had it on the bench. oh well, guess i'll do it again when radio shack restocks.

elcapitanmas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just finished chasing down a coolant leak (quick connects at heater core) new powerstop rotor and pad kit front and rear, new master cylinder and a couple front suspension fixes (pittman arm, ball joint, tie rod) not cheap but needed to be done. rides and stops like a dream now

Boxdgm

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Did some maintenance and spring cleaning today. Replaced both hubs, pass outer tie rod end and idler arm. Then i cleaned the MAF and throttle body and sucked a can of seafoam through the brake booster vacuum line. Handles much better and runs smoother now.

#1taho

5150TAHO
Reaction score
Got may stainless steel brake line kit yesterday and starting to install it today. Looks like a lot of fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erlin